Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Sweetsong
-------------

She waited, a little, then when she didn't see either of her Clanmates return, she opened her jaws, drinking in the air with their scents still in the air, nice and fresh. Sweetsong followed the trail, her eyes widening as she saw Cloudheart offering to help Adderpaw. She hurried over, pausing to take note of the apprentice's path of descent. Oh goodness! Adderpaw was very fortunate to not have been hurt much worse!

"Can you walk, Adderpaw?" Sweetsong asked softly, "I can carry your bundle for you..." She offered, green eyes glittering with worry, she too sniffed at the leg and took note of the heat, "Try standing a little, won't you? If it hurts too much to apply weight, we'll figure out a way to get you back home."

@Fish [Adderpaw] @JackHunt_17 [Cloudheart]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@JackHunt_17 @Tiabirb

"I... Think I can.." Adderpaw mumbled out as she tried to walk. Her body hurt and ached but she was able to walk as long as she tried to not walk on her bitten leg. Her pride ached so much right now, she didn't want to be babied and carried off like a kitten. No, no she got this.

Then Sweetsong came over and offered to carry her herbs but she was already holding so much if she took Adderpaw's herbs hers would have to be left behind. Stubbornly she shook her head. "We need as many herbs as we can get." To highlight her note she tried standing on the hurt hind leg and yelped a little. Persistent as every, she picked up the herbs and started to walk back towards camp. Rugged range was fun and all but why did it have to be so far away from the camp?

"Ok, just stay... in between the two... of us please." Cloudheart told the apprentice. That way they could support her if she fell. He then picked up his herbs and started to head back to camp, flanking Adderpaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~