View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

For @Gusty ))

Winterkit sat in the territory. 'Where did mama go? We are only 3 moons!' She thought getting a little scared. She looked at her brother Smokekit, "Smokekit where did mama go?" She asked she knew he didnt know but he might have remembered where she went! 'Winterkit you are going to be in so much trouble when you get back! Wait... Where is camp! All I remember is running from a scary.... fire' Her thoughts swirled through her head. She didnt notice she was shaking. When she did notice she stoped herself, "Smokekit?" She looked back at him, he was laying down on the cold floor. She got scared again, "Smokekit?! Smokekit! Smokekit are you okay!" She squeaked a little louder.

Smokekit slowly opened his left eye. The one with the white spot, he saw the worry in his sisters eyes. "Winterkit? Winterkit whats wrong?" He asked, She looked sleepy. She asked him her question again, "No... I haven't seen mama...." He looked down, he was scared he didnt want Winterkit to know it though. He looked for a warrior. "Winterkit look for a warrior they can help us!" He mewed, he looked at her again, "Wait.. you should sleep" She nodded and closed her eyes. He looked around hoping a warrior would find them before anything else