View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2019, 09:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazing smiled from the murk of the territory. It had been so boring here lately and she was so pleased to have found an influencable soul. She slowly stretched from the treebranch where she had been perched for what felt like eternity. It was finally time for her to act a little and forget her wallowing despair. It was burried in a deep and unreachable place. The old self was gone and replaced with the original self that had led her to follow Bucknight. The one no cat had cared about and was hungry to make everyone sorry for the fact that they saw nothing in her.

"Welcome." She purred to the Windclan warrior. She'd always disliked Windclan the most, seen them as the weakest of all the clans. Too bad she couldn't have caused some chaos there before her death. She smiled sweetly at Tawnystep and cocked her head to the side, studying the other cat. "You'll do I suppose. Tell me, how is Windclan these days, what fun is happening there?"

Her golden eyes never strayed from the cat. She was like a ghost here, where as the rest of them were more solid in their final resting place. If this all worked out, Tawnystep would join them here as well someday. Blazingnight didn't care who watched the training either, what could some pathetic lurker do anyways to interfere. If anything they would only help. She waited, but flickedher tail impatiently for the other cat's response.
The russet she-cat whipped around, coming to focus on the source of the voice. Her claws unsheathed. She faintly relaxed, not wanting to disturb anything around her- it was clear where she was. But why had she been brought here? And who was this she-cat? Her eyes narrowed, lips pulling into an uncertain frown as she thought of the other's question.
After many heartbeats, she snapped from her confused daze, opening her mouth to answer. "WindClan is... faring." Starving. Dying. Being destroyed from the inside. Brightstar appointed a deputy that does absolutely nothing. Patrols are rarely sent out. I attacked my own leader while crazed from toxins. I ate a dead RiverClanner to sate my hunger... and I wanted more. The truth shone in her eyes, a dark glaze falling over them. But she didn't want to speak of the facts. She didn't want to come to terms of what was happening to her Clan, what she had done. Speaking it aloud, it would only make it too real.
But she was dreaming. Would she face the consequences of speaking the truth if she wasn't even awake? Tawnystep allowed her claws to sink into the murky ground, her tail flicking back and forth. She had questions of her own.
"Why have I been brought here? What use do I have to you?" she inquired, her ears flattening.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥