View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Name
Sage Barrows
Looks
Picture 1 || Picture 2 || Picture 3
Sage is taller than Naruto by six inches. His skin tone is fair and pale, having rarely seen the sun; he has multiple scars on him, from his wrists to his back from various things. He keeps them covered by wearing a green turtleneck sweater, which covers some scars that are visible on his neck as well. He has soft green eyes and a sweet smile, an absolutely adorable figure when you first see him. He has a black collar of sorts with a blue gem in the center marking him as Naruto's 'pet'. His black hair is windswept and slightly longer than usual guy haircuts, framing his face well.
Personality
Sage is shy and sweet, doing everything he can to make sure that Naruto isn't angry with him. He adores the man with all of his heart and tries to see past the monster that he is, hoping that one day that the Naruto he fell in love with would return to him. He's exceedingly loyal to Naruto, and hardly leaves his side unless ordered to do so. He will put his own life on the line for the man, which will play into a plot idea I have for later.
Weaknesses
- Naruto
- His back is really sensitive and hurts like hell if someone even touches his scars.
- His wrists have cigarette burns from a previously abusive relationship, which also still hurt despite having scarred over for a long time now.
Skills
- Sage is really fast and quick on his feet (and that's about it.)
Fears
- That Naruto will hate him
- Dogs
- Anger from anyone, even the timidest person on the planet
Group
Although he technically isn't a 'good guy' in terms of being on the good side, he isn't insane nor a monster. So, I suppose he goes in the 'good' group?
Love Interest
Naruto, and only Naruto
Sexuality
Bisexual
Family
Aspen @Celestial
Kill or Be Killed
So, I plan for Sage to almost die later on in the roleplay right when Naruto grows the most attached to him. This will further Naruto's hatred for the good side, hopefully, and he'll become much more aggressive in his attempts to get rid of them (once again, hopefully.) However, Sage will still be alive.
Other
So, I ended up making only two characters simply because I only want to focus on these two.
Questions
Nada

Name
Ruby [Last Name Unknown]
Looks
Picture 1 || Picture 2 || Picture 3
Ruby is a young woman with a thin frame and a short stature. Her skin is pale except for her cheeks and the very tips of her fingers and nose. Her skin is smooth and pink, not marred by any scars of any sort. Her hair, which is black like ebony, is naturally curly and tumbles down her shoulders and reaches her waist. She usually keeps her hair tied back in a ponytail so that things (like fighting) are easier for her. She has enchanting green eyes and a beautiful, rare smile that takes your breath away. She usually wears a red sleeveless shirt underneath a leather jacket, and dark blue, tattered jeans. She has a gun hidden within her leather jacket.
Personality
Ruby is a sassy individual who doesn't take disrespect kindly. She despises the other side with all of her heart and makes it a personal goal to eliminate them.
Weaknesses
- Long hair, is easier to grab onto and stop her from running away
- Self-conscious
- Very thin and easily breakable, like a doll
Skills
- Handy with a gun
- Fast and strong
Fears
- Becoming a monster
- Being the reason someone good dies
- Naruto
Group