View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: BeachClan Sign Ups!

Name: Sanddune
Appearance: Sandy
Personality (No TBRP'd): Cold, calculating, cruel, smart, Sanddune is all of these things. He challenged his leader for leadership, and earned the right to lead BeachClan. Sanddune was not afraid to make medicine cats fight alongside warriors.
Questions: Nah
Other: Nurp

Name: Voletail
Appearance: Mouse
Personality (No TBRP'd): Voletail is a tempermental molly. She doesn't really have a food relationship with her brother, Emberstrike, thus she grew colder and harsher towards her Clanmates. The only one she stays close to is her brother. You'd have to get through a layer of ice and trust building to get closer with her.
Questions: None.
Other: Voletail has a bobbed tail.

Name: Emberstrike
Appearance: fire
Personality (No TBRP'd): Emberstrike is a harsh and analytical tom. He willingly pushed away his sister and brother. Taking after Sanddune, he has grown unnecessarily cruel in battle.
Questions: None.
Other: None.

Name: Lakecloud
Appearance: Cloudy
Personality (No TBRP'd): Lakecloud, unlike his siblings, is much calmer and kinder. He quite likes the beach at sunset, and rather enjoys hunting for his Clan. There isn't much to him on the outside, but on the inside he is.. hurt. Emotionally hurt by his siblings' actions each day. Lakecloud wouldn't say anything, though. Maybe to Voletail, who he was closer to.
Questions: None
Other: @ladybugg03 want to join? :3

Last edited by Role; November 4th, 2017 at 10:41 AM.