Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was now towards the in-lands of the beach and sure enough his hypothesis was correct on the cobweb front. After getting away from the icky sand and gathering some cobwebs from the nearby shrubery, the warrior took a moment to recount what he has gathered and was pleased to find that he has found as much as they could carry. The warrior turned to call out over he shoulder to Adderpaw. Then she realized that there was no sign of the other apprentice, which was a bit of a shock, that little weasled her way into the medicine den and didn't show up for a herb patrol? No matter, not Spiritbunny's fault. "Adderpaw?" Was that her name? "Time to head back to camp. Hurry now, before Misty thinks of us a scamp."

The warrior said, herbs on her front paws before they picked them back up and started to lead the apprentice back to camp. Taking note of how the patrol went and formulating a report to Mistyshard in his mind already.

[ +3 Cobweb ]
[ 5/5; 2 Horsetail, 3 Cobweb ]
[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw ]
[I will be making the report for my next post ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 11th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.