roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post

--
No Purrks | [Around] 13 Moons

Stickpaw was absolutely snoozing. The apprentice needed the break, so when his name was yowled across the camp…they didn't show. He hadn’t even heard it the first time until her patrol mate called a second time. Stickpaw can feel a small wave of exhaustion run over her pelt as she shakes it off them. Wiping their eyes swiftly before trying to answer Redmire. He leaves the apprentice’s living quarters and into the clearing. “Sorry, sorry! I was tired, I didn’t hear the first time. Also, don’t call me a snail. Cause you’re uh…lame!” Stars she was terrible at this.

Stickpaw shakes the remaining sleepy feelings from their white paws as he follows after Redmire. She wasn’t even that much older than them! She was just a huge meanie face! ):<

[ @dino. ]
"I'll tell you what's lame - that insult of yours," Redmire scoffed. "Dude, you're, like, my age. Just pick up your paws and go. A snail could beat you in a race at this rate. Don't lag behind or I'll ditch you, come on."

Redmire turned to lead Stickpaw out of camp without another word. The beach was chilly when they reached it, and she fluffed out her fur. "You look for the poppies or whatever thst cat wanted. I'll get the other thing."