View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:28 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit let out a purr,” Sorry. I know many warriors, and it’s hard to keep up with all their names.” She meowed calmly and collected, she always was getting badgered for not playing enough, yeah she was pudgy from not excersizing, but she’d be slim like her littermates once she was an apprentice,” Yes, I would very much enjoy talk of that.” She meowed trying to figure out what to speak of as love wasn’t in her realm of understanding yet and she’d realized she wouldn’t understand it until she experienced it, I could ask how the prey is running, I can always check the fresh kill pile, but that’s not the same as knowing how it’s running out of camp, or perhaps what went on at the previous gathering, I’m mature enough to understand it, yet not old enough to attend. I would like to know more of the Dusk Syndicate, but everyone reacts to it, and the Dark Forest. she smiled,” How is prey running, I can see the fresh kill pile is decently stocked.” She meowed not mentioning that she didn’t know animals hybernated or that birds flew south.
``Yes it is.`` She mewed, ``The hunting patrols did well on the hunting, especially sense it is Leaf-bare.`` She licked and a paw and drew it over her ears. ``Prey would usually be hiding in their burrows or nests.`` She mewed then added, ``Better to say hibernation.`` She mewed, hoping the little kit understood. It was actually a big surprise how well prey has been running, Leaf-bare has been really nice this moon and the prey may not be plump but at least it wasn't scrawny and not enough fat in it.