View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering [Leaders]

Snowstar growled, but nodded in response to Grousestar's words, sitting back with a huff. She saw the clear fury in Blazingstar's eyes and honestly, it scared her. But she wouldn't admit it. She turned her ice blue gaze to the cats below, then back to Blazingstar when he spoke. "Fine." She hissed back at him, her own fury bubbling up. "We won't need the help of some low-life, murderous rabbit-chasers anyhow." It came out randomly, almost instinctively. Snowstar didn't like it, but she had to get used to it. She had to stand up for her Clan.

At Blazingstar's declaration of a battle, Snowstar's eyes widened like two blue moons. She looked almost panicked for a second, but hid it well, though her white fur bristled slightly. Oh, no. This was a bad idea. Bad! But she couldn't back down now. There was no turning back. Oh, StarClan, I never wanted it to go this far! She thought, biting back a wail. She nodded slightly, her black ears pinning back against her head. The Siamese gave the WindClan leader a cold look. "Very well, Blazingstar. You want war? You got war." She growled, her voice calm despite the storming emotions inside of her. She turned her icy gaze to the clearing of cats, claws digging into the stone below her paws. If this had to happen, then... It was going to happen.

@Suspiciousmindz @Gusty @.:Blue Wishes:. @fenic! @Duskflight

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 22nd, 2017 at 11:09 AM.