View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream nudged the soaringkit again, leaning down close to her ear to where her other siblings couldnt hear,¨you okay?¨

once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.

[yes, we will]
daydream mumbled something encouraging to the queen as she bit on the stick, a gentle paw pressing firmly into her stomach in order to prepare the actual birth, making sure their movment were gentle.

¨sometimes coughs can happen over night. in this weather is when cats start to get sick, the air is dry and easy to spread sickness.¨ they explained, walking over to their den herb wall. soon, they walked back over to the tom with a honey comb in their mouth, the strong sweet smelling liquid filled the air. they placed it on the ground infront of the tom,¨lick some of this, it will ease the pain in your throat for now.
Soaringkit whispered in complete terror,"Just attack me now. Get the suspense over with." She awaited the attack.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here