Old March 27th, 2024, 05:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun's whiskers twitched as he looked down on the pinecone and listened to Hawksun's story. Threats from ThunderClan were nothing new; if anything, they were more than expected right now. Personal threats were a bit different, but frankly the warrior wasn't really convinced that this was anything more than a coincidence. The pinecone could've simply dropped from a tree on ThunderClan's side of the border, and a bit of mouse fur could've gotten caught in it.

"I don't think we have enough reason here to believe that this is absolutely a threat from someone in ThunderClan," he responded. "Nonetheless, tensions with ThunderClan are extremely high right now, so I want you to go and share this with Birdsnow. Not the pine cone part; I really think that's just your fear getting the better of you. But the Oatpaw threatening you part? That's a problem, and Birdsnow needs to be aware of it in case that apprentice starts any trouble with you or anyone else."

Fadingsun let out a sigh through clenched teeth; not necessarily at Cormorantpaw - although he was mildly annoyed at the apprentice going out of camp alone - but at the high number of warriors in this Clan incapable of doing their duties.

"You aren't supposed to leave camp by yourself," he muttered, "so you should've come to me for replacement warriors when Sloerush and Blueriver ditched you. Nonetheless, you're old enough to handle yourself now and your intentions were good, so I'm going to let this slide one time without punishment. In the future, however, I expect that you'll come to me instead of going out on your own; if this happens again, you will be punished." He gave Cormorantpaw a dismissive nod. "I'll take care of Sloerush and Blueriver. Thank you for being the only one on that patrol to actually give a damn about the security of our border. You can go."
Hawksun gave the deputy a grateful blink as he whisked his tail. "Alright... thank you." Hawksun meowed, dipping his head respectfully. Hawksun looked over the clearing to Brightnight who gave him an anxious blink before slipping into the nursery. Hawksun padded to Birdsnow's den with a small mew of farewell to the deputy.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3