View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Nyx padded through the woods, scanning her surroundings. She had recently argued with her brother, and before resolving it she had dashed into the woods for some therapy hunting. She was still fuming, ready to lash out on anyone, about to snap. Just as she was about to yell into the woods, Nyx spotted something. A rabbit. They were rare in their territory, and whenever she saw one she went for it. Glad to have something to take out her anger on, Nyx began to stalk the animal. As she was getting close, the rabbit's ears perked up. Cursing, Nyx leapt at the animal and bit its neck, trying to kill the animal. Her bite did the trick, and Nyx's prey fell limp in her jaws. Satisfied, the long furred cat didn't pay attention to anyone or anything else surrounding her.

@Lonestar23
Barracuda padded through the woods, the grey and black tom's eyes flashing with amusement as he watched Nyx. Pretty girl, He thought with a purr rumbling in his throat. Now, pretty girls always belonged to Barracuda. Whether they were 'starlet' cats, as he thought of them - the pretty show cats that hung around successful toms, and were generally used for breeding. Barracuda had always thought he would end up mates with one of them. But no, here he was, a previously sucessful show cat, living as a loner. Or... at least, a half loner. He was still a show cat, or getting back into it, and he had forgotten how much fun it could be. The diamond studded collar he had stolen from Iris was around his neck, giving him an even more distinguished look as he padded through the territory. But his eyes were still on Nyx. Now, Barracuda would find a pretty feline - obsess over them for a while, if they were lucky he would bless them with his presence - but he wouldn't settle down with them. He just wasn't the 'settling down' type. "You hunt well for such a pretty girl. And here I was, all ready to offer to catch some prey for you - my goodness, what a fool I could have made of myself." Barracuda shook his head, tilting it down towards the ground and looking up at her in a charming manner. A small half smile, half smirk appeared on his maw as he spoke again. "The name's Barracuda, darling. And may I ask what a beautiful angel like yourself might be called?" Chances were, he wouldn't use Nyx's real name very much. He tended to call she cats 'love' - 'darling' - 'angel' - 'beautiful' - or any other compliment that might attract an either foolish, or not so foolish feline.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.