Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:49 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

It was quiet, but a tiny wave of whispers floated across Zerosight's ears, which instantly pleased the tom. At Northpaw's strong "I do," they spoke up again as if to voice their approval.

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Northpaw, from this moment you will be known as Northpath." He paused and listened quietly for a moment, hoping Northpaw approved of his choice in name. It wasn't every day that he got to name a cat, but he figured that this name fit.

"StarClan honors your courage, determination, dedication, energy, honesty, intelligience, kindness, loyalty, patience... and wisdom," The medicine cat trailed off a bit, blushing as he realized he was rambling. "And we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ThunderClan."

Usually, the other medicine cats were with them when the name ceremony was done, and would begin to congratulate the tom, but unfortunately they were not. Instead, Zerosight spoke up. "Congragulations Northpaw..." He meowed, leaning forward to touch his nose to his apprentice's forehead. "I'm really proud of you."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!