Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 06:57 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Starcave

Geckoleaf slowly entered the glittering cave, her paws unsure of the path she had not traveled for many moons. But memory served her well, and soon, she and Russetswirl were in the belly of the cavernous opening. A smile spread across the she-cat's face; many fond memories from younger days swirled through her mind. She remembered coming as a newly named apprentice, to be accepted by her ancestors, and then again to receive her full name. Looking back to assure he was following, she then looked back towards the cavern, and continued down to the stone, careful to avoid the various crystals poking out of the stone. Carefully, she crossed the flat clearing at the bottom, the ethereal light of cave giving it a strange glow. She paused for a moment, both to allow Russetswirl to catch u, and to simply enjoy being there. She had always felt peaceful and calm in the Starcave; it had always been obvious to the tabby molly that StarClans presence was here, and this was a sacred place. She moved a few steps forward, until she was in front of a large, dark crystal, with flecks of color underneath the deep varnish on top. She could see a slight depression where many cats before her had touched their nose to it. Turning to Russetswirl, she offered him a slight smile. "It's time," Geckoleaf whispered, softly, her breathy voice surprisingly loud in the stark silence of the cave. It one smooth motion, she pressed her nose to the stone, obviously expecting the warrior to follow. She felt her body slump, and her mind pulled into a dream.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending