View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:30 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love isn't real... { 5+ spots open }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke wolfheart
He’s a tall tanned and rather handsome man, with amber eyes and black messy hair. He also has a scar over his left eye and a couple more on his back and a few stab and gunshot scars on his front body. But has a tattoo of a wolf on his neck. Has powerful muscles and is more deadly looking than anything.
He’s a playful guy, a huge flirt but at times very cold when he doesn’t see you as worthy of his playful ways. Is extremely kind and helpful tends to have little animals follow him thanks to many pet treats he has for all types of animals he finds. Despite this he has scars for a reason and that reason is because he was once part of a dangerous gang that is now gone and by part of it. I mean he lead it but that part is left unspoken for... dangerous reasons.
Part time Bartender and bodyguard of a club nearby the bar.
Bisexual
Open
He had a daughter who... sadly died of sickness a while back... she was only five.
Not
.. hmm maybe I wanna see how it goes before it.
PPD?
Forgive what’s ppd?
(( It stands for “Posts per day” you can find it on the statistics part of your profile. ))

(( I’ll just be using Matilda and Tord for the time being, I’ll make a form when I get home from school! ))

Last edited by :blue:; October 23rd, 2017 at 06:33 AM.