View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King and @Rose Queen for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean and @mompaws accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , @Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive.

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon