View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:04 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
oh, c’mon, don’t bring my soft side out @PeaFlower
ily ! and don’t worry about the rp, julian will be inactive for a while so we won’t need responses!

and i’m thankful for @meraki because they’re the best and have stuck by me for like?? ever??? i don’t know how because i’m intolerable lol

i’m also thankful for @Lonestar23 because even though we may not talk that much, they’re a great person and deserve the acknowledgement for it
Hehe ^^"
Oh, ok, I wont have to worry about it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon
That's fine, really, I forget things too ... often ... ovo'

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
i dont thank peapole...........I LOVE PEAPLOE!
i thank @PeaFlower@Okapi[MENTION]for sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:and[MENTION]Ceshire cat;[/MENTION]Scarredsecrets[/MENTION]@Swiftheart;and@Timbergrowl; fore helping me in roleplays
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.
i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo
You're getting there with the mentions , don't worry, I had a hard time with it at first.
Thanks for the mention though ! Also sorry for not applying to your elemental school rp thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

And @Okapi , I realized I forgot, so thanks for mentioning me in your ... what was it ... third post ? x)
No, really, it's impressive that you're able to find some words for so many people.