View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2016, 05:43 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"...Y'know, you mean a lot to me- and I'm not being sappy here, but I'm just telling the truth like it is." Applepaw blurted out to Swamppaw, her eyes filled with emotion. She usually never got close to other cats, and she even pushed aside all of her family- of course, it was Starclan's fault for breaking up her family, but still- Swamppaw, though, was her only exception. It was like he completely understood her and her actions, and that he always got what she was trying to say without an explanation needed. Nobody else gave her that kind of treatment, that kind of praise and help with her problems. He was an exception, he was so special to her that it tugged her heartstrings to leave a conversation with him in it. It's almost like you're the only one who understands me, Swamp- it's such a nice feeling to be understood, isn't it? Heh, even my ancestors probably don't understand a single thing I say, but it's all true- and damn, it's the best things any cat has ever said, even if it challenges the stars. The stars have done terrible things to me, and so I can retaliate. "Swamppaw, I love you."
If Swamppaw's heart had been full of joy before, it was now ready to burst. At first, he just blinked dumbly at Applepaw, his mind racing. Wait, did I hear that correctly? Am I dreaming again? He dug his claws into the dirt, just to check. Nope, the ground feels too real... Okay, okay, deep breaths, calm face, calm, caallllmmmm... She can't mean that in the way you want her to mean it, it's got to be family type of love... right? RIGHT? Oh, StarClan, I'm screwed. By now, it had sunk completely in, and his heart began to match the pace of his thoughts. Smooth, Swamppaw, keep it smooth. Don't assume. The apprentice opened his mouth, planning to say something vague but pleasant. Instead, when he opened his mouth all that came out was: "I love you too!" Which was blurted, a lot louder than he had meant to say it, but with complete confidence. The tom would have laughed if he could; he was supposed to be calm in any situation as long as he wasn't alone, but apparently that wasn't the case with Applepaw. It was weird how such a small cat could make him feel so much at one time, and with only three words. Three words, 8 letters, 6 vowels; simple and yet they meant so much. At this point, he almost didn't care if she had meant the simple phrase in only a family-love way, he was realizing that as long as he could be near her, it would make him the happiest tom alive

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 28th, 2016 at 05:43 AM.