View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 6th, 2016 at 06:44 PM.