View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:36 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(Imma make some stuff up, so don't mind meh XD)

Swamppaw could remember the day he had met Applepaw as clearly as if it had been yesterday. Of course, it had been her sister that had introduced the two of them. But Seakit had bounced off to hang out with some other cat named Hickorykit or something almost immediately after introducing herself. Applekit had been sickly and extremely shy, and he had been the complete opposite. He wasn't shy, he just didn't like getting to know people, and honestly he was a bit scary. However, something mirculous happened when he met the other kitten. He had liked her almost immediately, he had opened up, he became her friend, her family.

Of course, Applepaw had gone through a complete change throughout the time he had known her. She became stronger, courageous, the complete opposite of who she had been before. And Swamppaw changed too, he learned things about himself, he lost his family, he grew up. Applepaw could have left him behind when she changed as well, but she didn't, and Swamppaw didn't leave her behind either. They supported eachother, and continued to do that today, and will probably always continue to do that. They were best friends, and now they were something beyond that, at a place somewhere between friends and partners for life.

Swamppaw's eyes shined with emotion, so full of love for the cat beside him that it seemed to bring tears to his eyes. A purr rumbled in his chest as she laid her head on his shoulder, and he pressed his side to hers in response. "Of course, and you're my whole world as well. My whole universe. My whole... everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

His chest shook with a small chuckle after she had told him he was perfect, his ears perking. "I learned from the master," The apprentice mused as a response, leaning his head against hers.

They were best friends, huh? Bonding over their lack of family, maybe- Swamppaw's more literally, and Applepaw's lack more... stuck in her head, a feeling of abandonment. Sure, almost all of her younger siblings weren't here with her, but her parents, Seapaw, and Spicekit were all alive and kicking- though they weren't on the best of terms with each other, really. Seapaw was too... nice, really- she didn't seem to care much about the feelings of others, just some sort of warped innocence, really. "Oh, you're such a goof." She laughed, feeling one of the happiest emotions she'd felt in a long while- it was absolute joy.

"...I used to be really quiet, y'know? And look at me- look at us now! We're amazing, and we're grown." Purring gently, the she-cat looked up towards the den roof as she stayed close to Swamppaw, wondering how long they'd been in there for. It was like she'd spent her entire life in the apprentices' den, just waiting for some sort of change- and here it was. "Hey, we might even be due to
become warriors soon! Maybe we'll even become them together, so we can get our full names at the same time- it'd be amazing. I don't know how my life would be without you in it, surely- but I do know that you make my life so much better."

Last edited by Fel; November 15th, 2016 at 06:37 PM.