Old October 9th, 2016, 11:32 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.
Applepaw didn't want this, really, but the molly felt her fur bunch up in disgust as she heard this- Starclan killed his parents? They're cruel to do this- how do we ever let them boss us around when they kill our families, make our parents hate each other! "...Starclan is cruel. They split our families apart, and don't even do anything good for us- why would they even do this?" Letting out a low hiss, her tail dragged back and forth across the den floor with rage. "Why would they ever do something like that to you? Swamppaw, you're not to blame- you're the kindest cat I've ever known, for goodness' sakes- Y'know, you're more like my family than any biological connection I've ever had." Trying to comfort him, Applepaw really did feel a connection with this tom, whom she'd known for all her life. She wanted to help him, to make sure that he was happy. Swamppaw was the only cat who made her feel happy when she was down, and she had to do the same.

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 11:33 AM.