View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Applepaw didn't want this, really, but the molly felt her fur bunch up in disgust as she heard this- Starclan killed his parents? They're cruel to do this- how do we ever let them boss us around when they kill our families, make our parents hate each other! "...Starclan is cruel. They split our families apart, and don't even do anything good for us- why would they even do this?" Letting out a low hiss, her tail dragged back and forth across the den floor with rage. "Why would they ever do something like that to you? Swamppaw, you're not to blame- you're the kindest cat I've ever known, for goodness' sakes- Y'know, you're more like my family than any biological connection I've ever had." Trying to comfort him, Applepaw really did feel a connection with this tom, whom she'd known for all her life. She wanted to help him, to make sure that he was happy. Swamppaw was the only cat who made her feel happy when she was down, and she had to do the same.
Swamppaw looked up just in time to catch her look of disgust, and instantly felt as if it was directed toward him. But, he reasoned to himself quickly; Applepaw would never hate me for being a medicine cat's kit. She isn't like that. His thoughts were confirmed when she spoke next, and he felt a cold shiver run down his spine at her words. Speaking of StarClan that way... was that good or bad? As she continued, he listened, his face passive to the words she spoke. However, his heart felt full at the end of her tiny speech, as if her words had just filled him right up with joy. She's right, I didn't deserve this. StarClan is cruel. "Thanks," He finally spoke, leaning forward to nuzzle her cheek affectionately. "You're my family too." The tom sat back after that moment, realizing he had lingered by her face when he had spoken. "You always seem to be able to cheer me up," He mewed, a small smile wiping away any last remnants of sadness.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!