View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Community Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Ratthroat's tail withered to the ground, now he just looks depressed. But then he flips around and faces Savina, eyes wide as if he's actually noticing her for the first time. "...Alright." He lifts his head with a sigh and twitched his whiskers. A faint, familiar scent reaches his nose and he looks to the bushes, Breezefoot?...Nah. Thinking he's just imagining it, he faces Savina again, "I'll try, I guess."
"Hey, that's great." Smiling, her bright blue eyes shone with pride, happy that she was about to make this cat happy- and he looked really nice, too. Now that I think about it, he looks really great- better than when I first saw him. Being happy, I think that makes cats nicer-looking. "Trying's the first step, y'know." She had caught another scent too, and her nose turned up immediately. They kinda smell like him- Ratthroat, I mean. Beaming quietly, her nose twitched with the thought that another cat- another cat might be watching her. As a stray cat, she always had to be on her guard to see if someone was on her tail. She'd been raised to be cautious, and so it was only normal for the molly to suspect something was up, though she tried not to show it in her actions towards Ratthroat- actualy, she wanted to... impress him?

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.