View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Iruni smiled as they walked through the bushes, unlike Inuri, Who was not happy at all about their current situation. "Come on, You have no idea what we will find out here, It MUST be Waaaay Better living out here than it ever was in the clans! Just think of it! Think of all the wonderfull things we could find out here!" Iruni said, which made Inuri sigh. "Way Better? Listen to Yourself! Do you seriously have any idea what this means? We're not Warriors! We are absolutely nothing! And think of all the predators that live out here! Foxes! Badgers! Dogs! And..And....Stuff!" Inuri said, Her voice seething with anger. All she wanted was something to eat, Preferably a Crow. She always found it somewhat funny how having two heads WAS Better than having one, except for when it came to her sisters childish attitude.

( @tinyalienboy )
far above the forest floor, a grey tom sat upon a branch. his ears, once flat, perked as the sound of bickering drifted to his attention. the tom, by the name of castiel, chirped with interest. he lowered himself into a crouch, fixing his gaze to the ground. heartbeats passed before a pair of sisters came into view, however they shared the very same body.
confusion laced castiel's gaze, and he slid onto a lower branch, allowing his tail to hang off of it. he cocked his head to the side and watched the sisters with attentiveness. blue eyes traced the form of the two-headed mollies, scanning them. once he deemed them as close enough, he spoke.
"hello there. quite the display you two have here. might i say, i have never seen a two-headed feline before." castiel spoke low, not wanting to frighten the bickering cats. "very unique, indeed."
the tom crouched low again, pale nose twitching. "i am castiel, and who might you be?"