View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
far above the forest floor, a grey tom sat upon a branch. his ears, once flat, perked as the sound of bickering drifted to his attention. the tom, by the name of castiel, chirped with interest. he lowered himself into a crouch, fixing his gaze to the ground. heartbeats passed before a pair of sisters came into view, however they shared the very same body.
confusion laced castiel's gaze, and he slid onto a lower branch, allowing his tail to hang off of it. he cocked his head to the side and watched the sisters with attentiveness. blue eyes traced the form of the two-headed mollies, scanning them. once he deemed them as close enough, he spoke.
"hello there. quite the display you two have here. might i say, i have never seen a two-headed feline before." castiel spoke low, not wanting to frighten the bickering cats. "very unique, indeed."
the tom crouched low again, pale nose twitching. "i am castiel, and who might you be?"
Both Inuris' and Irunis' heads whipped up at the sound of his voice, Both somewhat startled by his appearance. "I..I'm Iruni! and this is Inuri...My..Sister? I Guess you could say sister..." Iruni said, before Inuri interrupted her. "Yes yes, We agreed upon the term Sisters...And I Told you that we should have taken a Right at that fallen tree!" Inuri said with a sigh. "And Might I Ask what you mean by a 'Display'? That's the first time someone has called us that.." Inuri Said, Sounding somewhat curious. She Looked up at him, trying to determine weather he would attack, or if he just thought of them as an abomination. "And what are you doing up there? Is this what you usually do? Just sit in trees and watch those who pass by?" Iruni Asked , Very curious about the Tom.

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.