View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Both Inuris' and Irunis' heads whipped up at the sound of his voice, Both somewhat startled by his appearance. "I..I'm Iruni! and this is Inuri...My..Sister? I Guess you could say sister..." Iruni said, before Inuri interrupted her. "Yes yes, We agreed upon the term Sisters...And I Told you that we should have taken a Right at that fallen tree!" Inuri said with a sigh. "And Might I Ask what you mean by a 'Display'? That's the first time someone has called us that.." Inuri Said, Sounding somewhat curious. She Looked up at him, trying to determine weather he would attack, or if he just thought of them as an abomination. "And what are you doing up there? Is this what you usually do? Just sit in trees and watch those who pass by?" Iruni Asked , Very curious about the Tom.
castiel hummed, his tail swishing calmly. he twitched his whiskers. "display? well, by that i mean you two are a very unique specimen. the tom fell from the tree, although he landed on his paws. the branch wasn't that high, anyways.
his eyes flashed and he circled around iruni and inuri, examining them, however not looking as if he would pounce. castiel then sat a few pawsteps away, shrugging.
"i guess you could say that," he said, ears flicking. "i travel around the forests, questioning things, befriending felines. the sort." the grey tom lifted his paw and began to groom it, keeping his gaze trained on the two-headed cat.
"i can believe that you have been found as alienated due to your appearance, but i can assure you that i do not see anything but a cat, or cats, with an evolution. you may be abnormal, but in a good way." castiel shook out his pelt and awaited a response.