View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
castiel hummed, his tail swishing calmly. he twitched his whiskers. "display? well, by that i mean you two are a very unique specimen. the tom fell from the tree, although he landed on his paws. the branch wasn't that high, anyways.
his eyes flashed and he circled around iruni and inuri, examining them, however not looking as if he would pounce. castiel then sat a few pawsteps away, shrugging.
"i guess you could say that," he said, ears flicking. "i travel around the forests, questioning things, befriending felines. the sort." the grey tom lifted his paw and began to groom it, keeping his gaze trained on the two-headed cat.
"i can believe that you have been found as alienated due to your appearance, but i can assure you that i do not see anything but a cat, or cats, with an evolution. you may be abnormal, but in a good way." castiel shook out his pelt and awaited a response.
"You Could Say that Again..." They replied in unison. "I don't know what they hated about us more, My sisters Attutide, or our appearance!" Iruni Joked, looking the Tom over a bit. "You said you like to Question things...Like the reason the clans need each other to survive? Or, by Questioning things, do you mean other...um...Loners? Or..um... Rouges? Inuri Asked, Slightly offended that he refered to them as a Specimen, because she did not know what that ment, but she did not bring it up.

Last edited by Akari; November 19th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.