View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"You Could Say that Again..." They replied in unison. "I don't know what they hated about us more, My sisters Attutide, or our appearance!" Iruni Joked, looking the Tom over a bit. "You said you like to Question things...Like the reason the clans need each other to survive? Or, by Questioning things, do you mean other...um...Loners? Or..um... Rouges? Inuri Asked, Slightly offended that he refered to them as a Specimen, because she did not know what that ment, but she did not bring it up.
"hm. just things, nothing in particular. if i find it interesting, i will question it. at the current time, i am questioning how two cats, each with different personalities, could share the same body. now, do not interpret my sayings wrong, as i am merely a rather curious tom." castiel dipped his head apologetically, sensing how his words may have cause the mollies some offense. a silver paw dragged against the ground, the brown gradient of it gleaming in a bright sun.
the tom stood once again, drawing closer to the others. "might i ask, how have you adapted to living in your special way? my, my, i could not imagine being like you, hunting alongside a sibling who shares my body."
he then stopped, standing in front of the cats. "although, i do not recall knowing of any clan, rogue, or loner in which you speak of. i am only a cat with a curiosity of the world around me. no more, no less. by the way, have you heard of the word angel? many housecats and humans have tended to call me by that name, although i do not know of its meaning." he huffed to himself, kneading the ground in thought.

[as i roleplay him his personality changes crap]