View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
"hm. just things, nothing in particular. if i find it interesting, i will question it. at the current time, i am questioning how two cats, each with different personalities, could share the same body. now, do not interpret my sayings wrong, as i am merely a rather curious tom." castiel dipped his head apologetically, sensing how his words may have cause the mollies some offense. a silver paw dragged against the ground, the brown gradient of it gleaming in a bright sun.
the tom stood once again, drawing closer to the others. "might i ask, how have you adapted to living in your special way? my, my, i could not imagine being like you, hunting alongside a sibling who shares my body."
he then stopped, standing in front of the cats. "although, i do not recall knowing of any clan, rogue, or loner in which you speak of. i am only a cat with a curiosity of the world around me. no more, no less. by the way, have you heard of the word angel? many housecats and humans have tended to call me by that name, although i do not know of its meaning." he huffed to himself, kneading the ground in thought.

[as i roleplay him his personality changes crap]

Inuri laughed, before replying. "We wonder that ourselves sometimes..." she said, but was quickly interrupted by Iruni. "It's because we love eachother!" Inuri sighed, before looking over at the curious tom again. "Well, when someone calls you an angel, usually they mean that you act like everything is perfect, and that you can't do anything wrong. Or, they might just be saying that instead of saying that they like you..." she said, With Iruni sighing. "Wait..... Your a housecat yourself, aren't you..." they both said, having just remembered he had said something about not knowing about the clans. "You know, your are...Unique yourself. You say you are a Traveler, yet you don't know about the Clans...." Iruni said, Tilting her head somewhat.

( @tinyalienboy )

Last edited by Akari; November 20th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.