View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Inuri laughed, before replying. "We wonder that ourselves sometimes..." she said, but was quickly interrupted by Iruni. "It's because we love eachother!" Inuri sighed, before looking over at the curious tom again. "Well, when someone calls you an angel, usually they mean that you act like everything is perfect, and that you can't do anything wrong. Or, they might just be saying that instead of saying that they like you..." she said, With Iruni sighing. "Wait..... Your a housecat yourself, aren't you..." they both said, having just remembered he had said something about not knowing about the clans. "You know, your are...Unique yourself. You say you are a Traveler, yet you don't know about the Clans...." Iruni said, Tilting her head somewhat.

( @tinyalienboy )
castiel snickered, mewling in amusement. "i cannot seem to imagine why many mollies would call me an angel, then. unless it is not clear enough that i am not romantically interested in a female mate," he purred, eyes sparkling. the tom lifted his paw and swiped it across his nose, itching away a small gnat that had landed. his silver fur bristled in a cool breeze, causing castiel's muscles to tense.
"guessing by your tone, i believe that i should see that as a compliment. please, correct me if i am wrong." he chirped in thought. "i am no housecat, nor do i reside from these clans you seem to know of. a traveller shall search for knowledge of the world around him, seeking the truth of the land. groups of felines and the housecat life are of no importance. out in the wild, survival is the key to the mind, not rivalry."
castiel held his head high, ears stood to attention. his paws scuffed the ground, tail swishing. "i do not care for clans. i do not care for foxes, badgers, and other predators. i merely thrive to discover the secrets of the universe." the tom grunted, turning to leap upon a low branch once again. "now then, may i ask, where are you headed to?"