View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:51 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
castiel snickered, mewling in amusement. "i cannot seem to imagine why many mollies would call me an angel, then. unless it is not clear enough that i am not romantically interested in a female mate," he purred, eyes sparkling. the tom lifted his paw and swiped it across his nose, itching away a small gnat that had landed. his silver fur bristled in a cool breeze, causing castiel's muscles to tense.
"guessing by your tone, i believe that i should see that as a compliment. please, correct me if i am wrong." he chirped in thought. "i am no housecat, nor do i reside from these clans you seem to know of. a traveller shall search for knowledge of the world around him, seeking the truth of the land. groups of felines and the housecat life are of no importance. out in the wild, survival is the key to the mind, not rivalry."
castiel held his head high, ears stood to attention. his paws scuffed the ground, tail swishing. "i do not care for clans. i do not care for foxes, badgers, and other predators. i merely thrive to discover the secrets of the universe." the tom grunted, turning to leap upon a low branch once again. "now then, may i ask, where are you headed to?"

Inuri sighed. "Anywhere where we can be away from the clans....We're tired of the Ridicule, and rude comments. We just want to feel...." Inuri
started to say, before being interrupted by Iruni. "Normal. We want to feel like we belong in these woods, not like an outcast..." She said, shaking her head. "Inuri, you know that won't happen. Even out here, Loners and Rouges will stare at us, wondering what we are." Iruni said with a Sigh. "And what is this 'Universe' you speak of? Whatever it is, It Sounds interesting..." Inuri asked, Tilting her head slightly.

( @tinyalienboy )

Last edited by Akari; November 21st, 2017 at 07:52 AM.