View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:09 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

Inuri sighed. "Anywhere where we can be away from the clans....We're tired of the Ridicule, and rude comments. We just want to feel...." Inuri
started to say, before being interrupted by Iruni. "Normal. We want to feel like we belong in these woods, not like an outcast..." She said, shaking her head. "Inuri, you know that won't happen. Even out here, Loners and Rouges will stare at us, wondering what we are." Iruni said with a Sigh. "And what is this 'Universe' you speak of? Whatever it is, It Sounds interesting..." Inuri asked, Tilting her head slightly.

( @tinyalienboy )
the tom curled his tail up and around himself. "the universe is the entire world, sky, stars and more. it is our very existence." he then looked onwards, nose twitching. "i know a place, far, far away from here. it is in the middle of a vast forest, safe from practically everything," mewled castiel, eyes bright. he dipped his head politely before leaping to the next tree, landing gracefully.
"you can follow me, if you want. i can take you to this place." castiel leaped from tree to tree, taking enough time to not fall, but to also allow the two-headed felines the choice to follow him or not. after jumping about five trees, the tom waited, turning back to the mollies. "so, what's your choice?"