View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Sam's Abandoned Barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
His wide-eyed as stared in the direction of the tom, shrinking back farther. He could feel his body tremble a tiny bit from fear. He probably reeked of it. Sam tried to muster up words, "Wh-ho a-ar-r-re you?" He squeaked, doing his best to make it sound at least one bit stern which it didn't. That was no surprise. He look back to Styix, mouthing. `Help me`. His tail curled at his side, looking for any movement like the could would jump out any second. Sam ears flattened to his skull, unsheathing his claws. Fight or flee? Flee was his choice. Yet he was kind of frozen in place. The silence that dragged on was practically killing him. Ever so slightly, he managed to take a step back. "Don-nt ki-ill us!" He stuttered, squeezing his eyes shut but to peek to see if the cat had came out yet. Sam hope it was a small fragile she-kit. They weren't scary, they were just little kitties with sharp..needle like.. claws. Okay, stop thinking like that! Kittens are defenseless. He cursed any dark thought that managed to creep in. His past was always there, it stuck to him like honey. (which he fairly liked, actually) Sam learned how to block the thoughts out, most of the time.
Clive cursed to himself how could he have let that Tom hear him?! The bigger Tom slowly walked out from.behind the bush and chuckled a bit walking up to Sam "I could kill you" he said scaring the poor Tom for fun "but why would I?" Clive whispered into his ear giving a sharp toothed smile. "My name's Clive" he introduced himself his ears perking up a bit. "Why are you soscared?" he chuckled looking at Sam staring into his eyes, if looks could cause trauma Sam would have it.