View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: things that make you "weird"

I no joke talk like this: Greetings, kind sir, I do truely hope I am not interrupting what you are doing on your electronic device. But do you perchance have the human capability and knowledge to direct me to the closest bus station, or must I use an electronic, portable device to discover the bus station.
IK I freaking sound like I'm from the 1700s- an I can identify the,cringy parts:
"I do truely hope I am not interrupting...

Electronic device..

Do you perchance have human capability and knowledge to direct me...

Or must I use an electronic, portable device to discover...

Though I'm not lame enough to need directions to a bus station and I'm more willing to use my phone than that. Haha XD I write and text normal except id probs use the cursive font if it were an option.

For example here's a made-up conversation, with me and a random person who talks normal
A normal speaking person waving at me passing the lunch room.
Me: "I must inquire about the time of tea and biscuits? Is that an option in the second meal of the day, which is often referred to as lunch. Do you have any information about it."
Normal person: Uhh...everyone calls it lunch. And its pizza. Not tea and biscuits."
Me: Thank you kind sir. I apologize if it seems I'm flirting by using sophisticated language and being a dominant female asking questions, I find myself rather impressive when I ask questions to gain knowledge."
Normal person:" Umm... Why would I think you were flirting? And there's a thing called an app about what's for lunch..."
Me:"Oh- Wow. That's so sophisticated I could have never figured that out with out you, kind sir-and that often is referred to as sarcasm. Now sir, I must request you can excuse me so I can get to class."
Normal person:"Uhh..please go to class...you scare me."
Me:"Pleased to meet you and petrify you, kind sir. I must go."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 6th, 2018 at 04:53 PM.