View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss huffed her own fur was on edge her blue eyes looked cold she hissed
" fine . Go back to the twolegs who always ignore you " she meowed and started to walk off herself . But the same rat was watching Weiss leave it grinned and hid in the shadows . The she cats head hung low now deciding to take a walk to calm her nerves she sighed
" mirror can you here me , do I reach you? Are you listening ? Can I get through. There's apart of me that's desperate for changes .... " she started to sing her ears flattened . The rat was getting closer to the she cat
Blossom's fur bristled and her ears plastered themselves against her head. "Fine, maybe I will. Why should I care," she spat. Inside, she was deeply hurt by the poison and acid of Weiss's words. The notes of a song floated through the air. Blossom glanced behind her as the singing stopped. She saw Weiss quivering in front of the advancing rat. Blossom's heart filled with pity, which she knew Weiss would hate if she knew. She leaped over to the rat, overshooting it and tumbling to the ground behind it. She struck it with her paw, letting it roll through the air and fall a few feet away from her. It began to scuttle again and she hissed. "It won't hurt you," she said quietly, running and pulling herself into a tree. She couldn't bear to go back to her house. Not now, not yet.