Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom's fur bristled and her ears plastered themselves against her head. "Fine, maybe I will. Why should I care," she spat. Inside, she was deeply hurt by the poison and acid of Weiss's words. The notes of a song floated through the air. Blossom glanced behind her as the singing stopped. She saw Weiss quivering in front of the advancing rat. Blossom's heart filled with pity, which she knew Weiss would hate if she knew. She leaped over to the rat, overshooting it and tumbling to the ground behind it. She struck it with her paw, letting it roll through the air and fall a few feet away from her. It began to scuttle again and she hissed. "It won't hurt you," she said quietly, running and pulling herself into a tree. She couldn't bear to go back to her house. Not now, not yet.
Weiss spotted the rat and blossom the rat growled when it was being attacked the she cat crouched her ears pinned and backed up a bit the rat hissed and crawled forward " OK! I admit !! I don't know how to fight off a rat! " she meowed and hit the ground with her paw . She felt like a dolt know she hissed back at the rat snarled Weiss gathered her courage and slashed the rats face causing it to run off . Weiss pantted and looked up at blossom she gulped and looked down " i...im... " she meowed and lowered her head she never knew how to apologize she never had well in words love.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )