Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss spotted the rat and blossom the rat growled when it was being attacked the she cat crouched her ears pinned and backed up a bit the rat hissed and crawled forward " OK! I admit !! I don't know how to fight off a rat! " she meowed and hit the ground with her paw . She felt like a dolt know she hissed back at the rat snarled Weiss gathered her courage and slashed the rats face causing it to run off . Weiss pantted and looked up at blossom she gulped and looked down " i...im... " she meowed and lowered her head she never knew how to apologize she never had well in words love.
Blossom's heart softened and her eyes relaxed. It's just like hitting the yarn ones, but these are faster, furrier, and they bite. You did fine, just not normally how..." she was unsure of how to continue. She didn't like to scratch it because she would eat its meat and didn't want it to spoil. She preferred to tire it out and bat it around until its heart stopped. She also couldn't slah it when she was declawed. She was helpless when it came to a fight. But she could hit quite hard, and her teeth were quite sharp. Her heart squirmed with guilt when she thought of the creature's life extinguished because of her. Sure, it was probably pretty dumb... but it was quite helpless. Well, until it bit you. Then it was really bad. Blossom sighed, her tail flopping in her tree. She slid down the trunk, careful not to hurt her paws. Blossom averted her eyes, "Sorry for getting so angry with you. I'm not normally this.." she searched for the right word. Upon not finding the perfect word, she stayed silent.