Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom's heart softened and her eyes relaxed. It's just like hitting the yarn ones, but these are faster, furrier, and they bite. You did fine, just not normally how..." she was unsure of how to continue. She didn't like to scratch it because she would eat its meat and didn't want it to spoil. She preferred to tire it out and bat it around until its heart stopped. She also couldn't slah it when she was declawed. She was helpless when it came to a fight. But she could hit quite hard, and her teeth were quite sharp. Her heart squirmed with guilt when she thought of the creature's life extinguished because of her. Sure, it was probably pretty dumb... but it was quite helpless. Well, until it bit you. Then it was really bad. Blossom sighed, her tail flopping in her tree. She slid down the trunk, careful not to hurt her paws. Blossom averted her eyes, "Sorry for getting so angry with you. I'm not normally this.." she searched for the right word. Upon not finding the perfect word, she stayed silent.
Weiss sighed she shook her fur and licked her right paw she felt guilty as well which was strange but it soon vanished
" its..fine . I thought you were going back to your .....twolegs" she meowed with a hint of disgust she didn't like most twolegs especially blossoms

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )