Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss sighed she shook her fur and licked her right paw she felt guilty as well which was strange but it soon vanished
" its..fine . I thought you were going back to your .....twolegs" she meowed with a hint of disgust she didn't like most twolegs especially blossoms
"Do I have to?" she asked, semi-sarcastically. "I'm not. Not going to. Not now anyway." She watched as her female twolegs greeted an unfamiliar male at the door and gestured for him to come in. Blossom sneered in disgust internally, but portrayed no emotion on the outside. She remembered when she had been declawed. Her paws hurt and she couldn't walk for awhile. Now, she couldn't defend herself. Twolegs are self-centered creatures. They always assumed that cats were dumb and relied on twolegs for their whole life. Blossom felt proud knowing that she could survive on her own even with no claws. She wondered at the venom in Weiss's voice. Of course telling her about my situation wouldn't help her view of twolegs. Blossom thought guiltily. Weiss never spoke about herself or her twolegs much. "So..." Blossom said awkwardly.