Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Do I have to?" she asked, semi-sarcastically. "I'm not. Not going to. Not now anyway." She watched as her female twolegs greeted an unfamiliar male at the door and gestured for him to come in. Blossom sneered in disgust internally, but portrayed no emotion on the outside. She remembered when she had been declawed. Her paws hurt and she couldn't walk for awhile. Now, she couldn't defend herself. Twolegs are self-centered creatures. They always assumed that cats were dumb and relied on twolegs for their whole life. Blossom felt proud knowing that she could survive on her own even with no claws. She wondered at the venom in Weiss's voice. Of course telling her about my situation wouldn't help her view of twolegs. Blossom thought guiltily. Weiss never spoke about herself or her twolegs much. "So..." Blossom said awkwardly.
Weiss smiled a bit hearing the sarcasm of blossoms voice
" indeed you don't have to but it seemed like you were going to " she meowed she looked back at her den the elderly twoleg who took care of her fed her and her family . Family...that's the trouble with Weiss she didn't exactly have a normal family . Olympia was a good sister . Her father was out of the question .what she longed for was a loving father that didn't care about his ego . She hissed as she remembered him " dont you have a family ? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )