View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss smiled a bit hearing the sarcasm of blossoms voice
" indeed you don't have to but it seemed like you were going to " she meowed she looked back at her den the elderly twoleg who took care of her fed her and her family . Family...that's the trouble with Weiss she didn't exactly have a normal family . Olympia was a good sister . Her father was out of the question .what she longed for was a loving father that didn't care about his ego . She hissed as she remembered him " dont you have a family ? " she asked
Blossom's muscles tightened as she remembered the young she-cat that she would play with, "I think I had a sister... In a clan. I-I'm not sure but I remember her telling me not to wander off, and then I wandered off." Blossom shivered and sat down, staring at a blade of grass intently. She wanted to go back to the cat, but Blossom had no idea where she could be. In a clan, yes, but what clan? She watched an ant crawl up the blade of grass, look back and forth, and crawl back down. You're just like me, little one. Lost and afraid, we look around, hoping to find something we recognize. We can't find anything because everyone ran away from us. Or rather, we wandered off. Confused, scared, but we don't show it. We march on. Blossom's eyes teared up, buts she quickly wiped away her tears, smiled, and shrugged.