Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss looked back in time to see blossoms tears her ears dropped and looked down " I'm sure you'll find her again " she meowed and her ears perked up with a long and loud Yowl coming from her den she looked back and hissed
" father " she said bitterly . Suddenly a huge old tom jumped onto the same fence he was gray and fluffy it looked like he had a mustache but it was just really his fur . He hissed and jumped down padding up to Weiss
" why is my daughter talking to a loner? " he asked bitterly and looked at blossom . Weiss hissed and decided to defend blossom she has proven to her that she is better then what she seemed .
" she's not a loner she's a kittypet like us! " she shouted and the old tom hissed back and his head " never raise your voice over mine Weiss " Bartholomew hissed and Weiss looked down and nodded quickly
" yes sir " she meowed and Bartholomews blue eyes looked at blossom
" who are you? " he asked his tail flicked . Weiss couldn't help but hiss
Blossom gulped. Not again! She thought. "I'm Blossom..." she said respectfully. "Sir," she added, "I am a kittypet. I live across the way in that house. With the short tree." Her limbs shook. The father was more dominant than his daughter. Her mind flashed to the cat who lived behind her home. He acted similar to this cat, but looked nothing like him. She was unsure of what to say, except to keep her rare sarcasm to herself.