Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom gulped. Not again! She thought. "I'm Blossom..." she said respectfully. "Sir," she added, "I am a kittypet. I live across the way in that house. With the short tree." Her limbs shook. The father was more dominant than his daughter. Her mind flashed to the cat who lived behind her home. He acted similar to this cat, but looked nothing like him. She was unsure of what to say, except to keep her rare sarcasm to herself.
Weiss blocked blossom from her father her ears pinned against her head
" don't speak to him! He's worse then I am " she meowed angrily and Bartholomew grunted his ear flicked then he chuckled his voice was scratchy a bit deep he took a paw step forward and struck Weiss across her cheek leaving a small scratch she hissed again " Weiss what did I tell you? 1 never talk to unsophisticated kittypets like this one 2 never stray from home only on the fence and 3 I am in charge not you . Now your posture is sloppy head up and be home by moon high " he meowed angrily . Weiss had a few tears maybe one or two down her cheek . Bartholomew looked back at Blossom angrily
" hmph " he meowed and ran back to the fence now leaping over it. Weiss bared her teeth and yelled which sounded more like a yowl

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 9th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.