View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s okay! And okay!! :3)
A soft purr came from behind her as Endstar a handsome tall almost powerful looking black tom with mixed colored eyes one blood red and the other sky blue. He had a few scars here and there but it wasn’t enough to make him too scary. He began to stand over his beautiful mate purring happily at the sound of her purr “ what’s gotten you so happy On this beautiful day? “ he says as he nuzzles her cheek playfully purring happily “ I hope it’s fun~” he says in a dark husky voice which was warm and loving. He truly loved his mates dearly and will do anything for them no matter how much the cost is. He will do it in their names.
Snowstorm's purr sounded a bit louder as her mate nuzzled her. Opening her pretty blue eyes she looked up at the tall tom. "It is." She promised. "Endstar, I'm expecting your kits." She purred filled with love and joy. This white molly was so happy to be having kits with her loving mate. In a short two moons she'd be having them, little Endstars and Snowstorms. She couldn't express how happy she was in words. So, she just Nuzzled him, breathing in his sent she loved so much.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all