View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Snowstorm's purr sounded a bit louder as her mate nuzzled her. Opening her pretty blue eyes she looked up at the tall tom. "It is." She promised. "Endstar, I'm expecting your kits." She purred filled with love and joy. This white molly was so happy to be having kits with her loving mate. In a short two moons she'd be having them, little Endstars and Snowstorms. She couldn't express how happy she was in words. So, she just Nuzzled him, breathing in his sent she loved so much.
His eyes widened a bit than a very loud and excited purr came from him. “ really?! I’m going to be a father!?” He says purring happily and he almost sounded like a happy kit as he begins to nuzzle her head happily “ I’ll make them so proud!! They’ll be the best warriors and they’ll have you’re beautiful looks and my handsome personality~” he purrs playfully as he begins to lay down by her licking her head taking in her sweet scent happily “ I’m going to be a father...” He purrs happily “ I’m so happy right now! The clan might start thinking of me as a kit now” He says playfully @Fuzzyfeline

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 14th, 2017 at 11:15 PM.