View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
His eyes widened a bit than a very loud and excited purr came from him. “ really?! I’m going to be a father!?” He says purring happily and he almost sounded like a happy kit as he begins to nuzzle her head happily “ I’ll make them so proud!! They’ll be the best warriors and they’ll have you’re beautiful looks and my handsome personality~” he purrs playfully as he begins to lay down by her licking her head taking in her sweet scent happily “ I’m going to be a father...” He purrs happily “ I’m so happy right now! The clan might start thinking of me as a kit now” He says playfully @Fuzzyfeline
Woops sorry!)

Snowstorm purred with happiness and amusement. "Yes they will." She giggled. Agreeing that the Clan would think Endstar was like a happy kit because he was so over joyed about becoming a father. "I bet they will have your personality." She purred. "They'll be perfect!" She added nuzzling her mate back. How luck could they get? They were happy it was peaceful and she was expecting kits. How could life get any better.

(Not sure what to put. :P)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all