View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Endstar smiles “ no you’re the reason I have to ability to have these kits. I love you “ He says as he soon falls asleep beside her.

Now he wakes up in a world he knows so well. He purrs softly as he begins to get up “ hello father. Did you hear, my mate is having kits! Now my plan can finally go into action. Shall I take off the mask stop the act or... do you have something to say about it?” He asks playfully however now ... his voice was a bit dark almost.. bloodthirsty even

Fangstar gave a nod his red eyes glowing but not from happiness. "Is your whole Kingdom behind you?" He asked. Standing up he came closer examining his son. "Put it up a while longer till your sure you have enough cats to take over. Then and only then will you be ready to start." He informed his son. "And kits, that's a good thing. We will need them, if you are to go on with the plan. But you must win over your Kingdom before your kit are born." He added circling his son. "I will not tolerate failure." He added narrowing his eyes. This tom was not one to be massed with. He'd claw your thoat out in a heartbeat.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all