View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@The Cannibal @|:| Tundra |:|

Hootnose's eyes widened as he spotted the beasts , his pelt bristling with fear as he pressed his body as close to the ground as he could his tail wrapped around himself and his ears pressed against his head . Shadowstalker please help me! Starclan , anyone! Just pls don't let me die today..... he gulped as he looked up at Grousestar and Brindlenose and already he felt embarrassed but then again he didn't care what he looked infront of his leader.....he was only 16 moons old! He then looked back at Onionshell who he was hiding behind ,only for the white and brown splotched she cat to bare her teeth slightly at the dogs, we have a mission onion.....stay focused ....and keep your head. That's what Runningbrook would want...right? For you to stay safe.... although as she began to think of her riverclan love interest she did give a small hiss at hoot who quickly stood back up on his paws "c'mon now be a tom! Skyclan cats aren't cowards " she whispered growled which made him nod with a small shake. After that she looked back at the others "what's our plan of attack?" she asked in a whisper as to not alert the dogs.
@Pluto

Brindlenose turned to look at Onionshell, who seemed to be quaking with fear. The dappled warrior felt like turning tail as well, but she dug her claws into the ground, instinctively standing at the head of the patrol. She thought about the she-cat's question. What is our plan of attack? she thought urgently. The dogs would notice them any moment; they had to be fast. "We'll try to separate them," she whispered. "Onionshell, you and Hootnose can take the one on the left," she said, flicking her ears toward the brindled hound on the far left of the clearing. She promptly turned around to look at Grousestar. "I'd like you and Yarrowpounce to take on the middle one," she requested. She took a deep breath. "And I've got the one on the right," she breathed, adrenaline already clouding her thoughts. The dog on the far right snapped its head around. As it caught her eye, Brindlenose stepped defiantly into the clearing, head held high, eyes blazing with ferocity. Now alerted, the other dogs turned to look at the patrol, ready to unleash their wrath on the warriors. Brindlenose stared them down for a heartbeat, then lunged at the hound on the right, yowling fiercely.

It's now or never.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit