Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Event [#event]

The last round was coming to an end.
Who won?
Who lost?

We're about to find out.

ROUND THREE BEGINS.

______ DICE ROLLS ______

→ Kits need to roll at least a 6 to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 8 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 10 to pass.

Tickkit→ 6! Nice job! Hawkbite didn't detect you!
Flashpaw → 8! You barely got away with that! Hawk just missed you!
Squirrelpaw → 9! Staying put was a good idea, Hawk didn't notice you or your scent!
Midnightpaw→ 10! Being uncomfortable worked out! Hawk didn't notice you, again!
Moonmeadow → 6 1 11! Nice job staying hidden! That purrk is super useful, huh.
Brownkit → 10! Nice job! Hawk walked right by you!
Spiderpaw → 10! Hiding your scent really helped this round! Hawk didn't notice you!
Flamepaw → 4 10! Hawk didn't notice you after rolling in the dirt!
Eaglepaw → 10! Hawk didn't notice you! Nice!
Littlepaw → 2 10! You nearly got caught, but got away in your hiding spot! Nice!
Salamanderkit → 12! Staying put worked out this time! Hawk didn't notice you!
Sleepykit→ 10! Great job! Hawk didn't spot you!
Bleedingkit→ 12! Peculiar hiding spot, but it worked! Hawk didn't suspect a thing.

Honeykit→ 1! Well, that just didn't work, did it? Hawk noticed a weird prey scent in a bush and found you!
Darkcloud → 3! Drats! Hawk spotted you in those bushes! You should've hidden your scent!
Twistedkit → 3 4! Darn! Hawk found you!
Yellowpaw → 1 1 4! Well, well, you were a little too cocky for your own good. Hawk found you in that shrub. Better luck next time!

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Times up!"

Hawkbite called across the clearing, his eyes opening up. It was time to go on a stricter hunt. Hawkbite started his rounds around the clearing, his nose working at a mile a minute to scent out anyone who stood out.

Who'd survive this round?

---

"Honeykit, Darkcloud, Twistedkit, Yellowpaw, Birdkit, Mistlewhisker, Yarrowpaw, Shadowpaw are all out of the game, either found or didn't participate!" Hawkbite called. "Winners, gather towards me," The Commander spoke, gesturing with his tail that cats could come out of their hiding spots now.

"Flashpaw, Midnightpaw, Squirrelpaw, Spiderpaw, Flamepaw, Littlepaw, and Eaglepaw. You each have successfully completed your stealth training. Great job," Hawkbite would praise each of the apprentices. "As a prize, I'm offering you special training of your choice. That can be anything. From how to kill certain predators, to learning unique skills like jumping branch to branch for ambush or hunting. You think of it, then come to me and discuss it," Hawkbite spoke before moving on to the next group.

"Tickkit, Sleepykit, Salamanderkit, Bleedingkit, and Brownkit. Congrats on winning," he praised, wondering which of these cats will have acquired the shadow fiend skill following this event. It'd be interesting to find out. "Your prize will also be special training when you're apprentices," Hawkbite offered, hoping they'd overheard his offer to the apprentices. "Or, we practice some stuff now so you're prepared," Hawkbite blinked happily.

"And Moonmeadow," Hawkbite looked towards the warrior. The only warrior to have survived every round. "Congrats on winning. I have a particular reward for you. Will you follow me?" Hawkbite spoke, dismissing everyone and gesturing for Moonmeadow to follow. [will mention you in an upcoming post]

Redeem your IC rewards with a private RP!

STEALTH TRAINING COMPLETED:
○ Flashpaw
○ Midnightpaw
○ Squirrelpaw
○ Spiderpaw
○ Flamepaw
○ Littlepaw
○ Eaglepaw

In:
Sleepykit
Midnightpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Bleedingkit
Tickkit
Squirrelpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Moonmeadow
Brownkit
Spiderpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Eaglepaw [[3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Littlepaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Flamepaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Salamanderkit
Flashpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE

Out:
Round One- Amberfern
Round Two- Quietkit, Nightshiver, Doeflame, Willowpaw
Round Three- Honeykit, Darkcloud, Twistedkit, Yellowpaw, Birdkit, Mistlewhisker, Yarrowpaw, Shadowpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL