View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw looked back at Timber'Paw."I-It is my fault...I should have talked you and Snow'Paw out of being stupid...".She mumbled as she tried to avoid his gaze, hearing what he said her eyes widen slightly before she spoke weakly, sniffling a little."...N-no...I'm not...I only act that way...I-I wish I was more like you,Timber your considerate, sweet, positive...Kind-hearted...".She still had a few tears coming out before Dawn'Paw looked at him a soft but sad smile forming on her face unlike her fake smiles this was a real genuine smile, the fist one she had ever given to a cat in moons."There are so so many things I like and envy about you...But look at me...can you really say I'm all those things after what happened?....I was the mistake of a relationship that was never meant to be...". Her last words reformed a memory from her kithood, this wasn't this first time she had said this, she just looked at Timber'Paw softly but in a sad manner.

She..she likes things about me? Timberpaw thought with shock, his eyes wide. The dusty tom felt himself brighten, She doesn't haye me! Though his excited thoughts stopped once Dawn had started talking again. A mistake? He shifted closer, brows furrowed into a Stern look, which was a surprise. Who knew he could look angry? "Don't..don't say that!" the apprentice meowed, talk flicking sadly. He felt some water collect in his eyes, before speaking again.
"You're a good person.. you're gonna go to starclan, a..and you're cool." Timberpaw said, genuine joy in his eyes, mixed along with some sadness.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days